Once we have carried out a report into your water hygiene and risk, we are on hand to help you implement recommended changes. Some of the common steps we take are:
- Cleansing water systems
- Water treatment, including chlorination, copper/silver ionisation, chlorine dioxide dosing and glycol dosing
- Cleaning and descaling equipment and appliances
- Cleaning and descaling water equipment such as fountains and water features
- Ongoing analysis of bacteria
- Regular monitoring of processes and results
All of our works are carried out to approved industry standards and in line with the latest regulations. Remedial works include cleaning and treating your equipment and water systems. This is because a build-up of grime and limescale can be a perfect environment for Legionella bacteria.